2012年2月22日星期三

My Search For No Cost Internet Marketing Training

As a marketing professional I have learned a lot over the years about how to get the wordout about products and services. The majority of my Iphone 4s Car Kits experience however has been centered aroundtraditional marketing methods. You know what I mean right? Print advertising, Radio,television, billboards, flyers...blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong now, all of that worksand it can work very well. However as we all know, the internet is where its all going and in fact it really already there. If you arent using the internet to reach new clients you are definitely not in the IN-ternet crowd. So in the past several months I have been actively searching and researching the many ways to market using the internet. There is pay per click, Adsense, banner advertising, and links.There are forums, social networking, blogging, list builders, etc...And of course don't forget email marketing campaigns and whatever new system someone might come up with tomorrow or the next day.So how does one learn about all of this? I knew I could not tell you about all of this without writing a book (which may still happen) so I set out to find a way to just show you how to learn all of these great methods. I started to find websites that would give instructions covering how to do all of So I decided to check them out by actually using them and seeing what they had to offer. There aresome pretty good ones out there, most centering around the network marketing industry, but Idecided that was ok because in reality what they are teaching can be used for Nail Polish almost any typeof business, product or service. I found some very detailed sites that give a ton of information on how to do everything thatI mentioned above. However some of them are really very cumbersome and not as clear as I would Some of themwere even very frustrating at times. Then I found theTRAFFICplan and it made me breath a sigh of relief. The training is plane, simple and easy to understand. here they use well planned video tutorials so that you canuse most of your senses to learn what they are teaching you. It is free to start learning a ton of great information that will get you a fast start and on your way to learning how to market online and generate a lot of leads for whatever it is you have to offer. My favorite thing on this site is the ease in which you can create ad codes and then use them to track where you best marketing efforts are so you can concentrate on those.I strongly recommend checking this one out and signing up for the free training they offer.

没有评论:

发表评论